Faber Digital is proud to announce The Meaning of Liff for iPhone – the first app ever to feature Douglas Adams’ work on the iTunes App Store. You can buy it here.
This is the fullest edition of The Meaning of Liff ever assembled – and comes with features only an app can bring, including a social universe for you to add your own definitions of things there should be words for, and geolocation. The app even serves up local liffs according to your location.
The app is available from 2 December and is priced at £1.99 on the App Store for iPhone.
- the most complete edition of The Meaning of Liff ever published, including the 1,700+ entries from The Meaning of Liff, The Deeper Meaning of Liff and Afterliff
- the app asks: can users do better than the originals?
- users win awards if their contributions to liff are popular, including a place in the home stream alongside the originals by Douglas Adams, John Lloyd and John Canter
- the app creates a social feed for new, user-generated liffs, and allows users to favourite and share the best
- see liffs closest to your current location and get directions to any liff